[OM] Re: My T-45 (mis)behaves!

Subject: [OM] Re: My T-45 (mis)behaves!
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:02:01 -0600
When you say the "top flash also flicker(s) at low intensity", are you
referring to the upper flash tube, and does it glow with a constant blue arc
inside?  If so, the problem is almost surely a failing flash tube.  This is
Olympus' part #DQ-007700, and both the T-45 and T-32 use the same part.  I
suspect it would be best to replace both at once since if one is going bad,
the other is probably not far behind.