[OM] Misbehaving was Re: Re: My T-45 behaves!

Subject: [OM] Misbehaving was Re: Re: My T-45 behaves!
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:26:48 +0100
Thanks for enlighten me! In Swedish we do the same or rather say "has bad
behaviour". But in spoken Swedish, in some contexts, like in "my T-45
behaves!" with the exclamation point the semantics implies "bad behaviour".
And to a kid you could say "Behave your self" meaning that the kid should,
at least, calm down. And that is strange behaviour :)

And thanks for the compliment of my written (is this right) English. I try
to use British English as much as I can, the American invariant is very
dominant... / Johan