[OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience

Subject: [OM] Re: eB*y seller bad experience
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:21:25 -0000
Darin, apologies are not necessary, because I didn't give the name, which
was deliberate.  It is safest to assume that anybody who sells much Olympus
gear will receive the list posts.  From what you say, I think you know
enough already, trust your instincts.  Or you could try to use the eB*y
search facilities to check.

--
Piers