[OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM Odyssey - Wayne's Photos
From: savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:54:15 +0000
Jeff Keller wrote:
> The Australian OM is moving along nicely. Wayne already sent in four great
> photos.
>
> http://www.olympus-photography.com
>
> I've got some preliminary revisions for the olympus-odyssey website which is
> where I posted Wayne's photos. Although the gallery page has thumbnail
> pictures of everything that has been sent in, only Wayne's are linked to the
> full sized photos.
>
> The website will hopefully be fully functional by the end of this weekend.
> (FAQ and shipping are dead links). Then I can try to figure out how to merge
> Andrew's php & sql coding into the changes I want to do.
>
> I also need to understand UK postal codes ... city/province/country ->
> city/shire/country/UK ???

It's a small place. All you really need is:

name
number
postcode
UK

but usually we have

name
number street
town
postcode
UK

The Royal Mail abandoned counties and constituent countries years ago.

If you have a postcode and house number you can get the RM's preferred
address for it at: <http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/addressfinder>

--
Chris