[OM] Re: Photoshop bennies OT/LightZone

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop bennies OT/LightZone
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:09:17 +0000
I had a go, admittedly quick, at this application, Tim.  I could not
get the hang of it in the short time that I tried manipulating a
photo.  In addition, I found the interface unattractive and, clearly,
unintuitive.  But I did not approach it in the manner you describe
and so I probably did not give it a fair chance.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.