[OM] Re: Skip Williams - PAW project beginnings

Subject: [OM] Re: Skip Williams - PAW project beginnings
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:09:40 -0500
Hi Skip,

Thanks for sharing these images.  The piano duet was an interesting portrait
of your two daughters, the youngest looking wiser and older than her years
as well as quite serious and the older daughter lost in thought.  I love
portraits like this where a part of a person's character is revealed.

I liked the abstracts as well leaning toward alt 1 with alt 2 a close
second.  Wonderful project, great idea.  I wish you well.

Richard