[OM] Re: 2/4 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 2/4 fragment of my day
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:00:13 -0600
Thank you, Chris. This was my first foray with the E-1 and DZ 50-200
into the dim light of jazz.  I relied entirely on autofocus, which
worked fine for me (no hunting issues, quick delivery, etc.).  The
biggest problem was keeping the lens steady.  This was an
elbow-on-knee shot.  I thought the lens made ISO 1600 more than
acceptable.  (Can a lens do that?)

Am I giving you the impression that I really like this lens? :)

For the noise police, I did pass the file through a mild solution of
Noise Community Edition.

Here's another from the same event:

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/day/day53a.html

Critical focus on the trombone.  No PS or noise control on this one
Steadied myself by leaning into a support column in the room.

Joel W.