[OM] Re: Pen F/FT ownership - potential pitfalls

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/FT ownership - potential pitfalls
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:47:44 EST
In a message dated 2/3/2006 4:37:35 PM Central Standard Time,
olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Pen parts. I recently bought part of a collection from Pat MacFarlanes
> son (Pat passed away 3-4 months ago)....

That is truly sad news, John -- in all my years of dealing w/Olympus' Parts,
Pat was the only manager who actually knew anything about repairs or
Olympus cameras.  It was never the same after he left.
I've still got Olympus's VIP Program forms Pat sent me in 1990. He was very
knowledgeable about all things OM. Pat helped find my first 350- a black one
with serial number 38 and he was always willing to offer advice about which OM
lenses should be in every bag.

Gary Faulkenberry