[OM] Re: Pen F/FT ownership - potential pitfalls

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/FT ownership - potential pitfalls
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:20:08 -0500
Rick:
Thanks. You are not the first to mention the film processing/printing
aspect, but I had sort of forgotten about that. If I do get one of these, I
imagine that I would work from scanned negatives. Such a camera would be a
diversion, strictly for enjoyment and going "retro". It's an age thing, I
suppose.

Martin