[OM] Re: FL-36

Subject: [OM] Re: FL-36
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 00:30:09 +0100
According to the handbook, the internal flash can not be used together with
an external flash. In fact, it is not physically possible to open the
internal flash when the FL-36 is mounted in the flash shoe. Also, I do not
believe that you could mount an FL-36 on a bracket with a cable to the
camera, as the cable mount on the hot shoe would also foul the internal
flash. Frustrating...

Roger Key