[OM] Re: [OT] AOL blocking

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] AOL blocking
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:06:35 -0800
I think the whole AOL issue is blocking the display of embedded pictures(?)
Hotmail already blocks most pictures from being displayed. You have to right
click to display them. AOL's change appears to me to be a way to milk money
from advertisers rather than protect recipients. This list sends plain text,
so there wouldn't be any impact on it.
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Terry and Tracey" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I got this from another list I'm on. If anyone is AOL, it may be a problem
receiving the list

/* Attention AOL users: If this news article is accurate, it
may mean the end of free mailing lists like GCFL to AOL
users! Please let AOL know how you feel about this new
policy. http://www.clickz.com/news/article.php/3581301 */

Foxy