[OM] Re: email

Subject: [OM] Re: email
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 02:23:03 +1100 (EDT)
It's called edicate, internet edicate to have the correct spelling.

Firefox/Mozilla/Seamonkey/Thunderbird all have the smarts to add
the http://, and if you leave the www out the link doesnt work, they will
plonk www in to see if that works.

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:04:28 -0500, John Hermanson wrote:

>Yes, maybe that's what bothered me.  If I want to go to a site and a
>supplied link isn't quite right, I copy paste, do what I have to do to
>get there.
>She said that since 'www.zuiko.com' was not highlighted in blue, she
>didn't KNOW it was a link.
>___________________________________
>John Hermanson
>Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
>21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
>631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
>http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Remove 'spam' when writing
>
>Paul Braun wrote:
>> Plus, have users gotten that lazy that if a message contains a url that
>> somehow isn't clickable, they'll reply to the sender and scold them for
>> not knowing how to send links instead of simply copy'n'pasting the link
>> into the damn browser?
>>
>> Sorry.  Done ranting.
>

>-- No attachments (even text) are allowed --
>-- Type: text/x-vcard
>-- File: omtech1.vcf

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers
Ian B Manners
Somewere on the net

Insanity takes it's toll, Please have the correct change