[OM] Re: email

Subject: [OM] Re: email
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:02:22 -0000
Actually, it's more serious than that.  I do *not* want clickable hotlinks
in an email, thanks very much - I get plenty of clickable links apparently
from BancAmerica, Paypal, eBay and such (which are, of course, not from
their apparent source) that anything to eliminate such a bad habit is what
we over here call "a jooly good thing".

--
Piers