[OM] Re: devils advocate

Subject: [OM] Re: devils advocate
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:03:50 -0800
And to get needed depth of field for larger formats makes it more
difficult to get enough light to expose the film without motion, thus
the "invention" of the flowing snow appearance of water which has
been copied by smaller format cameras. The difference is that the
small format allows a choice.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA