[OM] Re: Stock photography, episode 482

Subject: [OM] Re: Stock photography, episode 482
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:42:37 -0800 (PST)
> I appreciate your indulging all my questions! And please let
> us know how things work out for you using this agency.

I've been doing a lot of keyword searches to find the gaps of
coverage.  Either I shoot to fill that gap or am checking my
files for images that fit.  I'm a bit disgruntled with the
length of time it takes to get stuff uploaded onto their servers
but I'm sure it's mostly due to the fact that EVERYBODY with a
digital camera is submitting a ton of garbage photos of their
last trip to Niagara. But that's fine.  If 90% of the
photographs are of the same nonesense, that leaves only 10% in
my competitive market.

We'll see.  I'm seeking a certain revenue point from them which
I think should be quite feasable.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com