[OM] Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: Re. New toy
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:52:03 -0800 (PST)
> Mine was supposed to be limited to 155Mph but it was well
> known here that it was a bit leniant  - I have only seen 170
> on the speedo (which was around 158mph according to GPS  ) and
> the limiter had not kicked in by then.

What kind of revs was it turning?  Is fifth-gear a different
ratio than the North American models?  I've got the V6.  The
"redline" is supposably "detuned" to coincide with the maxiumum
allowable speed.  If I mount Z-rated or racing tires I can
change the programming to eliminate the limiter.

> The car was bought when I was single, now my wife thinks we
> need new roof more than I need a car which sits there doing
> nothing except posing for the occasional photograph.  Don't
> you just hate it when you can't really argue against the
logic.

The solution is actually very simple.  Sell the house.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com