[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:09:49 +0100
HI Chris,

just adding my two penneth to all the other answers

If I was on the same situation, the only reason I would consider doing
what you suggest is if the 3.5 is  darker and thus harder to compose and
focus on the E1 (or OM  though I suspect its not an issue) than a lens
at 2.8 to make it worth swapping, you can always crop from 21mm but you
can't add to a 24mm shot.

I have a spare hood for a 24/2.8 should you need one - I bought my
24/2.8 with a case and found the hood tucked up inside the top cover
which the seller obviously hadn't noticed.

IanW