[OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Zuiko 24/2.8
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:42:29 -0000 (GMT)
> Hi Chris!
>
> I don't have any 24mm for sale, but I have used mine last week on my E-1.
> I've got an early model SN# 1056xx. To push it a bit I pointed it in to

chris is you have not had an offer yet. I have two 24mm f2.8s, an black
nose single coat and a later mc. I also have the hard case and metal hood.
of you are interested we can talk about price etc. I have to check the
cosmetic condition of the mc but it should be fine (I now mainly shoot
medium format and also have a 24 f2 from another list member). I have used
both lenses and had no problems with either.

James