[OM] Re: Vivitar 285HV power output

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 285HV power output
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:32:48 +1100
Not really - small market and I just bought a couple of items in from
the US. But Sunpak does seem to be expanding in the basic flash area,
with items like the slave bracket and the little shoe-mount flat
panel flash which they seem to have rebadged from Paterson. As a
complete flash idiot (Oz-speak - 'wally' or 'nuffie') I'm still
entranced with the concept of just flashing away until you get it
right in the didge and you only need basic stuff for that.
AndrewF