[OM] Re: E-1 - questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 - questions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:16:34 +0000
I overlooked that part of it.  I've used the T Power Control 1 with the E-1
with no problem.  I stopped using it when I got the FC-1, TF-22 and RF-11 a few
weeks ago.  Forgot to report that at the time.

The new twin flash has some of the very things I wished for years the T-28
twins had: adjustable light output between the two flashes, from 1:1 to 8:1 (or
1:8 depending on which way you twist the knob), with an LCD readout.  Also, the
modeling lights are powered by the same batteries as the FC-1, so no more
heavy, knee-banging Power Pack 2's with four D cells each, which get left in
and forgotten between use every two years and leak.  And the snap-on diffusers
don't fall off.  It's a whole lot more better.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --