[OM] Re: E-1 - questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 - questions
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:36:52 +1100
I've had no problem with cheapies but they are at least in the
booster pack rather than the body and a BG-ED isn't too expensive to
replace. I just hope that the conflagration will be localized.
It does suggest that Nikon is buying from the same Chinese (PRC or
the other one) bucket shop as the rest of us. Perhaps they just
forgot to specify the 'premium' model. Were many replaced?
AndrewF