[OM] Re: E-1 - questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 - questions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:11:54 -0800 (PST)
> Just think whether your camera will be covered by its warranty
> if you have a fire in the battery compartment with a third
> party product. The fire danger is real.

No kidding. I was in the process of buying a brand new Pentax
645AF a couple years ago and while negotiating the final price
and getting the checkbook out I picked the camera up. The grip
was VERY warm and smoke was starting to curl out of it. We
immediately popped the battery compartment open and the
smoldering batter pack proceeded to ooze all sorts of nasty
carcinagens onto the counter.

I bought my RH Designs darkroom equipment instead.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com