[OM] Re: OT..but Optical

Subject: [OM] Re: OT..but Optical
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:41:16 -0700
The more expensive glasses are almost always better. The issue is whether or
not they are enough better to justify the cost for your application. Two
things really separate good from bad for me. One is low light performance
and the other is eye fatigue after looking through the lenses for an
extended time. Both of these are difficult to really test in a store. Some
people just like to have nothing but the finest. At least that attitude
creates employment for others. /jmac