[OM] Re: UK shopping advice?

Subject: [OM] Re: UK shopping advice?
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:41:27 +0000
On 19/01/06, Fenwick,Thomas,YORK,GROUP IS <Thomas.Fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hello list.
>
> Does anybody have any advice on where and how to buy an E1 in the
> UK/Europe these days?

www.digitaldepot.co.uk (mail order & shops in Stevenage & Swindon) are
selling them with the 14-54 f/2.8-3.5 and e-system case for £799, which is
pretty good.  You also get the option of buying an OM mount adapter for half
price (£49.90).

I got my e-300 there, and though they did initially send the wrong lens,
they sorted that out quickly & efficiently.

I'm assuming the "CWMNBN" nomenclature has fallen out of favour while I've
> been away; apologies for any offence caused if this is not the case!

I've no idea what that means, so no offence taken.