[OM] UK shopping advice?

Subject: [OM] UK shopping advice?
From: "Fenwick,Thomas,YORK,GROUP IS" <Thomas.Fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:16:22 -0000
Hello list.

Does anybody have any advice on where and how to buy an E1 in the UK/Europe
these days?

I'm assuming the "CWMNBN" nomenclature has fallen out of favour while I've been
away; apologies for any offence caused if this is not the case!

Thanks,

Tom

==== PLEASE NOTE ==== This email is for the intended recipient only and
is confidential. If this email has been misdirected, please let the
sender know and delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution is
prohibited. Although we take great care to protect our network from
computer viruses, we accept no responsibility for mail-borne viruses
and recommend that you scan the email and its attachments. If you do
find any virus please let us know so that we may take appropriate
action. For the legal protection of our business any email sent or
received by us may be monitored or intercepted. For details of the
registered offices of the companies using this email gateway please see
http://www.nestle.co.uk/registeredoffices ====================