[OM] Re: New toy!

Subject: [OM] Re: New toy!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:48:54 -0800
The 6L mustang guess had me wondering if there was a bigger displacement
version of the FR500. A race car direct from the factory would have seemed
very appropriate for Walt. AFIK the last 6L mustang of any fame was made by
Shelby. Even Roush seems to be just blowing air into the 4.6L.
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>

He posted a picture of a BMW Z4 M about a week ago. Must have changed
his mind.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA