[OM] Re: Skating pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Skating pictures
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:46:41 -0500
Wow!!  "Ismöte" looks like they're standing on water!!

BTW, this proves conclusively that analog is superior to digital.
Them Razr pix are nowhere near as clear and sharp as the ones you made
with your OM.  Given that they were shot at the same time and place in
similar conditions, the proof is irrefutable.

(In case you can't tell, those are wink emoticons.)

ScottGee1