[OM] Re: Should I be concerned?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should I be concerned?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:12:38 -0800 (PST)
I would not be concerned at all.  I opened my manual and read the actual text,
it was also at page 7, surprise...It looks more like a legal stuff than
anything else.
  In my experience, nothing gets hot.  There is a function that shuts off the
camera if it gets too hot, but it never happened to me.  The AS supposed to be
the worst offender, but I never felt anything but slight warmth at the bottom
and it happened once after keeping it on for almost half an hour.
  The battery does not get warm either, as I did take a walk on Sunday too and
it would have helped if it did...It was -11C/13F with constant winds of
35-40mph gusting to over 50.  The camera did what I aksed it to, but the
batteries were dying on me from the cold and I had to go back to the
photomobile to warm them up.  In two hours, I took 11 photos of which three
were keepers and one was just fantastic.  It was a lot of effort though, just
because of the batteries...
  Boris

Yahoo! Photos