[OM] Re: Calling for opinions on the 7-14 Zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Calling for opinions on the 7-14 Zoom
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:07:41 -0500
I have no E-1 and no ZD 7-14 but I'll listen to your appeal not to be
reticent and say that, as far as I know, in this focal length range the
ZD 7-14 is, literally, the only game in town.  There's nothing else by
any manufacturer below the 11mm of the ZD 11-22.  And from Sigma, the
only other producer of 4/3 lenses the shortest thing is 18mm.

Chuck Norcutt