[OM] Re: Another Shift in the Force

Subject: [OM] Re: Another Shift in the Force
From: savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:34:49 +0000
Winsor Crosby wrote:
> Nikon is discontinuing most of its film camera products including its
> large format lenses. Nice that they have so far maintained at least
> two cameras and a few single focal length lenses for a little while.
> Hate to see the FM go. Next best thing after an OM4T.
>
> http://www.nikon.co.uk/press_room/releases/show.aspx?rid=201

This means that in the time since my F80 was stolen the D200 has turned
from rumour to (allegedly) shipping product and the F80 is now obsolete.
And esure are no closer to settling my claim. "Insurance at mice's
prices, but we move slower than Nikon." I can only hope they're quicker
than Contax.

--
Chris