[OM] Re: OT Re: Re: Don't be annoying!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: Re: Don't be annoying!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:33:01 +0000
There have apparently been 7 such bits of legislation (to do with
"Criminal Justice" in one form or another) since Blair came to power
in 1997.  I don't believe that any of them has been properly debated
or sifted through with the commonsense check.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.