[OM] Re: cameta deals

Subject: [OM] Re: cameta deals
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:11:14 -0600
John Hermanson wrote:

> I'm curious what the best deals are that people got on E-1  2 lens sets
> from Cameta, and what the partculars are.  Advertised as new bodies,
> used or demo lenses?

My E-1 (new in box, U.S. warranty) was $779 including "factory demo"
14-45 and 40-150 lenses, a microfiber cleaning cloth, and a few
Shutterfly prints. Shipping was whatever I wanted to spend at UPS. One
lens (the long one) is actually labeled "factory demo"; the shorter lens
came in a Factory Reconditioned box.

I'm still learning what all the buttons do.... :-p

Steve