[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Studio with Mac

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Studio with Mac
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 20:45:12 +0100
Chris try this:

With Contextual Menus, choose Open with: Olympus Viewer (If Olympus Viewer
isn't present, select others, and browse your way to Olympus Viewer. I had
to select "All Applications" in the top popup-menu to get it).
Then Olympus viewer start up in a mode I never seen before. And there is a
toolbox window witch offers all RAW-functionality I remember from Olympus
Studio.

/ Johan