[OM] Re: (OM) What and where can you photograph in the USA ?

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) What and where can you photograph in the USA ?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:57:08 +0000
My Kenny Rogers song quote might have been even more appropriate if I had gone
on to include the next line of that verse:  "Know when to walk away and know
when to run."

Let's be careful out there -- and particularly around folks who have or may be
going to get a shotgun.  That's definitely time to run and not walk.  Could
even be an excuse for abandoning the gear.  Ain't that why we nsurit?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --