[OM] Re: fragment of my day 1/7

Subject: [OM] Re: fragment of my day 1/7
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 07:27:19 -0800 (PST)
Just down the road Joel wrote:
> We got some sunshine today the weatherman said we weren't
> entitled to.

Yeah, we were enjoying it here too. The sunset was wild, but
unlike Joel's backyard (yes that photo is from his backyard),
mine overlooks and interstate and a construction site.

Speaking of such, Karen called me on the phone and said there's
something going on over there.  The lifeflight helicopter was
there and everything.  A concrete block wall was being built and
it fell over knocking two guys off the scaffolding.  Each fell
about 20 feet and had the blocks fall on them.  Incredibly
enough, there was video captured of it.  Both guys lived, but
are pretty messed up.

Oh, the sky color in Joel's photograph is pretty accurate.  She
was a red one.

AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com