[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey & World Wide Picture Day Galleries

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey & World Wide Picture Day Galleries
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 14:01:34 +0100
Jeff Keller wrote:

> Thanks for all the great pictures everyone. If you haven't sent
> your Jan 1 pictures in yet there is still time to do it.

That's nice (and what I hoped for).
The processing of E-6 in Germany is offered
often (any drugstore), but not done locally,
so turnaround time is usually one week. The
pricing is OK: 2,55 EURO unframed, plus one
EURO more for frames. I don't do it for that
myself ... All that brabbing means: My shots
from Jan 1st are a the lab somewhere and will
be seen / scanned / mailed up til next weekend.

Andreas