[OM] Re: Spots, was New Year's Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Spots, was New Year's Pictures
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:17:44 +0000
I wondered about that moments after I sent my post off into the electricity.
Old folks' memories are not all that dependable.  It was prolly a '53, maybe
even a '52, but it was definitely a TD -- headlights sticking out on stalks and
the grille straight up and down, etc.  Anyway, it was fun for a while, like
about three months, and then came the winter.  And it was about as
technologially advanced and sophisticated as a tomahawk.  I got it in '58 and
wish I still had it, because it would be worth some real dollars today.  But
the '55 Chevy would be worth even more, and I sure as hell wish I still had it!
 And the '57 Ford ragtop, '60 and '62 'Vettes, 66 Cobra, and on and on and on.
Maybe that explains why I've still got nearly every piece of camera gear I've
ever had.  :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 1954 was the MG TF. It looked similar, but headlights were molded into
> the fenders. '53 was the last TD.
>
> Larry
>

> Walt Wayman wrote:
>
> >Harrumph.  My first car was a 1954 MG TD.

--snip--