[OM] Re: Spots, was New Year's Pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Spots, was New Year's Pictures
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:55:59 +0000
Harrumph.  My first car was a 1954 MG TD.  Contortions were performed in it a
time or two on the back row of a drive-in theater.  Young, horny and limber
teenagers can do stuff we grown-ups have forgotten about.  It wasn't long,
though, before the green MG gave way to a red and white '55 Chevy BelAir Sport
Coupe, which had many modern conveniences -- like turn signals, a gas gauge,
windshield wipers, heater and defroster that actually worked, and absolutely
nothing called "side curtains."  Oh, and a back seat, too.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --