[OM] Re: PC-World Top DSlr Rankings

Subject: [OM] Re: PC-World Top DSlr Rankings
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:35:09 -0800 (PST)
> a 12,5mm f1.4 and a 45mm f1.4, and maybe a 14mm f3,5 shift

Ok, you got me there on the shift lens.  Not so sure about the
extreme wide angle bit, though.  The 45/1.4 is a nice idea,
but...

Speaking of shift lenses, I'm using a borrowed 35/shift on my
E-1 that is absolutely the cat's meow for making panoramics.
The edges fall apart just a little bit on the extremes, but the
results are very sweet indeed.  Not the widest lens in the world
(70 shift equivelent), but works great.  Finding the sweet spot
in the apertures is taking time, though.

AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com