[OM] Re: OT - M digital WAS - Re: Jan 1st

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - M digital WAS - Re: Jan 1st
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 15:46:39 -0800
And a digital version is coming in 2007--rumor has it 10 megapixels
with a 1.3x crop factor, 2.5" LCD monitor and SD storage.
<http://www.lfi-online.de/ceemes/show.php?lfi_topstory1_english>

I also have feet in two camps these days, (MP & OM) hoping I will be
satisfied for another year or three without a digital toy.

Rob in Seattle