[OM] Re: BLM-1 batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: BLM-1 batteries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:32:42 -0500
SterlingTek's web site invites you to send email to their help desk.  I
decided to take them up on that.  I told them I would be happy to buy
their batteries if they would assure me that they were constructed with
all appropriate safety features for overheating and short circuit
protection.  The have so far chosen to ignore me.

Chuck Norcutt