[OM] Re: BLM-1 batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: BLM-1 batteries
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 00:23:55 -0800
Jeff Keller wrote:

>I use 2G cards, often either nearly fill one up, or fill one up and start
>the second. I have never run down a battery unless it was over multiple
>days. I would guess that I could go through about 6G on one battery.
>
>----Original Message Follows----
>From: "W. Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>I find that I use one battery per gigabyte so I need to keep
>about 4 charged on hand.

Thanks so much guys. My burn rate has gone up quite a bit with digital.
But now I know it's still relatively under control. :-)

The thing that I like is that shooting a more is resulting in more
keepers. Sometimes I even think the ratio of keepers is better than it
often was with film. For me, there must be a freeing up about not
worrying about how much film, and thus how many $, I am burning that
actually allows me to relax and put more into the photography. May also
have to do with with seeing results along the way, rather than later.

Moose