[OM] Re: Maxell Li-Ion batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Maxell Li-Ion batteries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:42:18 -0500
Unfortunately, the BP-511 equivelent is exactly equivalent and only
delivers 1100 mah (like the Canon original) instead of the 1390 mah of
the BP-511A or the 1500 mah of some more modern cells.  That may lend
some credence to my musing that perhaps Maxell had been building the OEM
batteries all along.

Chuck Norcutt