[OM] Re: Cameta extended warranty for E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Cameta extended warranty for E-1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:25:53 -0500
I know extended warranties are supposed to be bad deals, but consider
them on a product by product basis.  For a microwave, no.  For a
digicam, yes, based on my experience.  Of course the price and
coverage have to make sense, but pretty much any single repair exceeds
the cost of most warranties.

BTW, Mack seems the most common of the third party warranty providers
and has a very mixed reputation.  Best warranties are those offered
directly by the manufacturer.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1