[OM] Re: ZD 50/2

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 50/2
From: oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:36:43 -0500
Thanks Andrew!

Here is some info that I found on another forum:

http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/olympus_50_2/index.htm

http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/olympus_1445_3556/index.htm

http://www.photozone.de/8Reviews/lenses/olympus_1454_2835/index.htm

Just like anything else in the world...people are flip flopping all over the
place. I just read
in another forum that some people  and I quote directly: "think the difference
is
tremendous for my use! I can't get over how much more quickly it grabs the
indoor focus and the superior low-light performance and all-over crispness. A
vast improvement for me."

- Ali