[OM] Re: big vivitar flashes gone?

Subject: [OM] Re: big vivitar flashes gone?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:32:05 +0000
For the same money, why wouldn't this be a more better flash, particularly for
use with a TLR?

http://tinyurl.com/cxp8g

I've generally been reluctant to buy Vivitar stuff since I never know where it
came from or who actually made it, although I've never had any real problems
with the stuff I have had.  OTOH, I've got a Sunpak 411 that's been mistreated
for a quarter of a century that I use with my old Graphic gear and a Quantum
Turbo occasionally.  It refuses to malfunction no matter what I do to it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --