[OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000

Subject: [OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:05:47 -0500
This is all true, but for $775, don't count the 4000 out.  The 4000 uses the
same inks as my 7600 and the results are simply stunning.   The metamerism
and bronzing is very small AS LONG AS YOU USE EPSON  INKS AND PAPER (yes, I
was shouting).

If you don't want it for that price, I might be interested.

Tom