[OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000

Subject: [OM] Re: Printing e-1 images on Epson 4000
From: "Joao T. da Costa" <joaocosta@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:46:32 -0200
Cc: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
I do not print my own pictures, but FWIW here's a
very recent discussion from TidBITS on what to
look for in a photo printer.

http://db.tidbits.com/getbits.acgi?tbart=08376

TidBITS is an independent, Macintosh-oriented
weekly newsletter. The author of this and other
digital photography articles on TidBITS clearly
believes that digital is far superior to film,
but otherwise seems to know what he's talking
about ;-)

João T. da Costa