[OM] Re: $650 credibility gap

Subject: [OM] Re: $650 credibility gap
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 08:05:36 -0800
I think I must have checked on it right after the highest bidder backed out.
It actually showed a price of $1300.01 which I think is what yabe does -
roll the price back to just above the next highest bid. It was very
interesting to see how fast all of the bidders backed out.
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>

"yabe 7573515122 dlosed at $1300"  Oh no it didn't!

The description page shows 1 bid at USD1000, but take a look at the bid
history -
USD1300 bid cancelled "not good"
USD1000 bid cancelled "bad" (is that more worser than "not good"?)
USD1500 & USD2650 bids cancelled "feedback hidden" from a well-known buyer
of top quality high ticket OM stuff