[OM] Re: $650 credibility gap

Subject: [OM] Re: $650 credibility gap
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 08:44:50 -0000
"yabe 7573515122 dlosed at $1300"  Oh no it didn't!

The description page shows 1 bid at USD1000, but take a look at the bid
history -
USD1300 bid cancelled "not good"
USD1000 bid cancelled "bad" (is that more worser than "not good"?)
USD1500 & USD2650 bids cancelled "feedback hidden" from a well-known buyer
of top quality high ticket OM stuff

And the Paypal payment instructions to pay to an account not the seller's.

But there is always the 180/2 the same seller is offering, so all is not
lost.

--
Piers